Cambrie update: Cambrie had a couple of good days after returning home from the hospital, but as I type she is back at the hospital again with a clogged feeding tube. She doesn't get food 24/7 the nasty nausea returns. I am sure it is back, big time, since it has been 3 hours that it has been clogged again. I will post more when I know more. Right now, they are still waiting to be seen. I can see why she chose to go with the feeding tube. The nausea is better than when she was on TPN...BUT it has problems obviously too.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
I'm home. Thank goodness they were able to declog my tube and so it didn't need to be replaced. I'm back home and doing *fine* (a relative term)
Marilyn said…
That Drano works wonders! :)
Gramps said…
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worry about you kiddo.
Christa said…
So what do you put in your feeding tube anyway?
Cambrienelson said…
lovely stuff from a can called osmolite. It smells bad, but it nourishes me. Other than a bit of water, that's it.
Marilyn said…
Don't believe it. Last night she was trying to stuff sour straws into it! Possibly the reason it got clogged?? :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results