More exciting news!!! Jacob actually walked because HE wanted to for the first time about an hour ago! He was playing at the couch, and I was kneeling about 3 feet away from him, and he turned around and walked to me! It was so exciting! We were practicing walking, and he walked all the way across our great room about 3 different times-- all by himself! He's finally starting to believe that he can walk! I got a little footage, but it's not that great, so I will try to get some better footage once Brigham gets home and then share it with all of you fans!

Comments

Gramps said…
YEsssssssss!!!!!!! Go Mr. Jacob! It sounds like soon you're going to trade having to lug him around to having to keep him in view. It makes me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results