Hello fmaily! Yes I am alive! I know you have alll been worried about that. So it's been a while since I've written on the blogg... where to begin...

So you all know from mom that I have started class...it's really not as bad as she made it sound but it is still difficult...basically it's just a lot of busy work, not that any of the material is very hard. I'm also taking a Home health aide class so needless to say that with taking these 2 classes, working full time, and trying to keep up my social life, I've been pretty busy.

So another thing to catch you all up on is that, back in late Dec, I went to a large Southern California singles New years dance. It was a lot of fun and I met a whole new group of friends. I'm popular now! My roommate and I are always trying to decide who we should hang out with: our Riverside group or our Redlands group... it's real rough on us :-) but lately, we've been hanging out with the riverside group a lot. 2 of the guys have fallen madly in love with us and are taking me and my roommate to go see Wicked this wen.! We are super excited. We've been talking about going for a few months and now we get to go for free! I think it's a sweet deal. The guys that are taking us are pretty cool too. I'll have to let you all know how it went afterwards.

Also in news, this last saturday, there was a girls choice church formal dance. It was so much fun! I asked a really cool guy in our ward, a guy I was sure would have been asked by some other girl by the time I asked him. But apparently, all the other girls were just too intimidated to ask him and he wasn't going with anyone by the time I asked him. HIs name is Greg and he is so awesome! He bought me a corsage (sp?) and everything! My very first corsage. So before the dance, my roommates and I all invited our dates over and we made them dinner. I made homemade orange chicken and one of my roommates made homemade eggrolls and it was SO good if I do say so myself. The guys liked it too :-) We were all in our formals and afterwars, we all went bowling. We got there and had to wait about a half hour for a lane to open up so while we were waiting, Greg challenged me to air hockey, racing, and the police academy in the arcade...I dominated of course :-D We then got to start bowling and I have to admit, he did beat me at bowling. A lot of people came up to us and asked us why we were wearing formals. We just told them we were doing the initiation to our fraternity and laughed. It was great. Afterwards, we all went to the dance and proceeded to dance the night away. It was probably the most fun I have ever had on a date... I'm sure the majority of the reason is my choice in who I asked. It was so great to go on a date with someone who was just a friend...although, at this point I don't think I'd mind if it developed into something more ;-)

So lets see... what else has happened.... Oh I started going to the gym with my roommate. I'm actually really suprised how much I like going to the gym. I didn't think I'd like it since I don't really like to exercise besides dancing but going with my roommate, I have a lot of fun. I come out feeling pretty good about myself too. I've decided that must be why I have so many guys interested in me all of the sudden. What can I say? You all just have a very attractive/cool sister/sister-in-law/daughter. I've had to dig out my man beating stick to keep with me at all times. It's a hastle sometimes.

Well, thats a short...well, kinda...summary of my life for the last few months... now you know! I'll try to do better in keeping you all updated on my life. Till next time!

Comments

Gramps said…
[waving] Hi Buff. Good to hear from you.
Erica said…
Sounds like you're having SO much fun in sunny So. Cal. I love it!
Marilyn said…
Thanks for the update...NOW! GET BACK TO STUDYING!!;-)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results