A picture of snow from our driveway HERE The weather service web page said Alpine got 14" and Pleasant Grove got 9" so my guess of 12" would be about right. This pic is 1 day later after the snow had packed down and melted some. The piles don't look as high as they really are if you were standing next to them. By the way, for my efforts yesterday, I got a nummy chicken roll up lunch, some white chocolate cookies, a loaf of something (banana bread?), a plate of warm/fresh cinnamon roles, and a few phone calls. One caller left a message and said if I did nothing else, I was going to heaven so Marilyn you can quit worrying now.

Comments

Christa said…
Wow! That's a lot of snow! It's actually been snowing here all day today, but it is warm enough that it's just melting.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results