Kiera has developed a few new obsessions. First of all, she loves lids that fit on things. I no longer through away empty milk containers without letting Kiera play with the carton and the lid for a few hours. Another thing she has come to love is hills. We have a little dirt/covered hill in our backyard which has become her favorite thing to climb (and she never fails to get herself VERY dirty on it). I took Kiera to the park yesterday and there is a very large and steep hill at the park. I probably should have known better, but I couldn't resist helping her go down it. She shrieked with delight as her little legs ran. Of course, she started falling about every 5 seconds, so mommy who was holding on to her little hand, bore her weight and helped her regain balance to keep running. True love is defined as me helping my cute little daughter go down and up that hill TWICE (keeping in mind it was just a few days ago that I had to lay down and recover after the exertion of taking a shower). I was SOOOOO exhausted afterwards and was sorry I'd done it; but Kiera sure loved it.

Comments

Erica said…
Wow, you look great compared to the other pictures of you with the tubes and everything else.

I'm amazed you could do all that!!
Gramps said…
It's REAL GOOD to hear you tell that you are able to get out and do this with Kiera. I can just picture her determined little cherub face in my mind when she decides to climb a hill.
Christa said…
Wow-- her hair is getting so blonde! Is she getting ditzier or more righteous?
Cambrienelson said…
More rightous of course.
Gramps said…
So much for her taking after me.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results