Life is a little shakey around here
When I was a kid I couldn't figure out why anybody in their right mind would want to live in California when everybody knows that it's suppose to fall into the ocean..... So here I am living in southern California. Maybe I should include 3 life-jackets on the groneman family wishlist page.
Anywhoo, we survived yet another earthquake yesterday (3.3 very near where we live). Kiera slept right through it-- but then again she is used to that rocking feeling. Earthquakes are pretty wierd because you can hear them coming. I've now felt 5 quakes since we moved here last year. Don't worry though-- california is still afloat!

Comments

Christa said…
What do you do when you feel one? Did you grab Kiera and run for the nearest door frame? Or do you just roll over in bed and wish it would hurry and finish so you can get back to sleep?
Chad said…
Wow miss Princess & the pea - 3.3 is on the low end of what's detectable by humans! Wikipedia says there's about 134 of those kind every day!

But hey, I've never felt an earthquake. Not even a 3.3.
Cambrienelson said…
it was strong enough that it made noise shaking things in our appartment.
Gramps said…
I got thrown out of bed by an earthquake once when I was in Japan. 3.3's happen multiple times a day CLICK HERE(this is just the US) Let us know when you get a 5. CLICK HERE

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results