Thanks to everyone for their gifts so far! Mom and daddy for the money and the car seat covers, etc and Brett for the gift card! I shall use them well :-D So I have a story....last thurs., 2 of my roommates were riding on the bus back here and when they got off, a guy neither one of them knew but had seen on the bus b4 chased them off the bus and introduced himself to Chelise. THE_STALKERHe asked her on a date for fri and chelise said yes. So she went and had a good time but all of the roommates were really nervous and was just about to go out looking for her when she came home. We then found out that the guy was a little to foreward on the date... He put his arm around her and held her hand and chelise, being the sweet spirit she is, didn't want to hurt his feelings by saying no. She felt horrible and dreaded what he would interpret that as. Sun, he called and asked her on two more dates....one for today and one on fri.... well, she didn't realize that today was going to be valentines day until she got off the phone and I asked her if she realized that. She was really creeped out by this and called him back and used the excuse that it was my birthday and she couldn't miss it to get out of the date. But she figured the date on fri would still be ok because he was planning on having someone else there too... that and she wanted to tell him then that she REALLY wasn't interested in him at all. So he called her yesterday to see what time she left for class. She was REALLY creeped out by this time and asked me to be here when he got here. Well I didn't have class so I said yes and that if I wasn't awake when he knocked, to wake me up so I could be there. So this morning, I wake up to what sounds like someone is trying to break down the front door. Chelise didn't want to talk to him or see him at all so I went to answer it and it's him with a box of chocolates and a love poem for Chelise. He wanted to see her but I told him that she was in the back getting ready for school. He looked really disappointed and left them with me to give to her and left. When I gave the chocolates to chelise she decided then and there that she was going to cancel her date on fri and just tell him that she wasn't interested then. She then proceeded to tell me that he had knocked, knocked again, and then tried to come in but our door was locked and that's when he proceeded to pound on the door when I woke up. So that's the creepy stalker story of the week....and it is truly really creepy. We shall see what happens.....

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
there are plenty of wierdos out there so beware.... and keep your man beating stick with you at all times
Gramps said…
When a girl really doesn't want to go out with someone, she should say so when he asks. Do girls really think that saying yes for a few dates will make it easier to say no later? Say "Oh, that's really sweet of you and you're a great guy, but I have to be honest with you, I've got my eye on someone else.....yada yada." (Even if the someone you have your eye on is Brad Pitt) To tell them to get lost after accepting 3 dates is like.......hard.
Marilyn said…
A guy that would POUND on the door, would likely to happy to come in, if the door was unlocked, un-invited. KEEP YOUR DOOR LOCKED< and everyone carry a key, so you can! Too bad he knows where she lives!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results