This is my new "do"....It's really short but I like it.

Comments

Marilyn said…
BJ!!! You contributed to the blog! way to go! Now that Nelsons think they may not be contributing on account of their move, we will need you to pick up the slack. And Brett. And anyone else who will!
So that is what it looks like the other way (when she came over this week it was flipped out). It looks even shorter this way. Kinda cute...but I think it will take some getting used to for me. The last time your hair was that short, you were 3!
Christa said…
I think it is super-cute, Buff! Does it take long to do? Also-- parts of your hair look really dark-- did you dye it?
Gramps said…
Keep cuttin' at the rate you have for the past coupla years and you'll be bald by the time you're 25.
Cambrienelson said…
I TOTALLY APPROVE! way cute buff- maybe I'll have to copy you!
BUFFY said…
no i didn't dye it. that's still my natural color. And I like it short...It doesn't take that long to do. Feel free to copy it cambrie. I don't mind.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results