It took us what seemed like forever to get home yesterday. It was a long hard exhausting day. Kiera and I both went to bed at 4:30 PM and we got 13 1/2 hours of sleep!! As I predicted, we now all have colds (I think it was Brett who doubted my prediction on the way from BWI to cake's place). Twas fun to see ya'll, but also very exhausting!! Christa was right, it is hard to travel with a baby. That's why I motion that those of you who don't have babies should have to come to us who do instead of vica-versa.

Comments

Chad said…
I have a knock-out cold as well. I'm not sure if it's a really strong cold, of if it's taking advantage of my weakened system from all the travel, etc. I hope the rest of y'all don't get it. Take your vitamins / other preventative measures! I recommend the Halls Defense drops.
Gramps said…
Punkin, it was great to have the three of you there at the same time. Little Kiera is just adorable. Sorry about the cold. I don't have it yet. Jacob does I'm afraid. He started sneezing/coughing while at the Zoo on Tuesday.
Marilyn said…
Buffy is getting a cold as well.
Tough luck. I hope you all get feeling well soon.

It was fun seeing ya'll. I have to wonder about how much you will enjoy having company in the house with the noise that comes with it with Kiera's naps though. Baby's have a way of changing EVERYTHING. It is hard to be the hostess with a baby with Kiera's needs too. So do with that info what you will.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results