Nice pictures of our trip eh? Pam said that they would like to go to Panguitch and start from there and then go on a trail down to Bryce Canyon that is really nice. Sounds fun. Hope we can do that with them. It is fun to 4 wheel when you have good places to go. I am not into a ride through ugly scenery though. Kim will do that and still enjoy it. Not me.

So, as I type this the Dastrups are coming ever closer to us! They left Baltimore this morning (according to their plan) They are driving across the country. I don't envy them that. Not fun. But it is fun to think about them getting closer and closer to Utah. And we will see them this weekend. I don't think that the Dastrups can give us any precise times that they will be able to go out with us to celebrate his becoming a DR. because that will depend (I would think) on how the trip goes, and how quickly they find a house to rent and unload in. So, Brett and Chad try to keep some free time this weekend so you can go out with us...

I refer you all to a question I posted on Kims last entry's comments section, but maybe no-one will go back to read it. So I ask again. If we bought a bigger machine for Kim, we're toying with the idea of keeping the 2 we already have...if you people would want to go with us. So this is where you give feedback on that question...

Comments

Breanna said…
"bigger machine"? What does that mean?
Marilyn said…
A 400 instead of a 250. More horsepower...more ability to carry larger bodies up steep hills which there is ALOT of in Marysvale. Clem, the guy we went with is a mechanic and told Kim that our machine was showing signs of being overworked which would mean an early demise if we don't upgrade to a bigger machine. Also, if we do get a bigger one, we will have it have an automatic transmission, so I will have an easier time of things when we aren't climbing steep hills.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results