PICTURES - The best of our Baltimore pictures are over there in the left menu under "Kim's Pictures Online" I assume Brett's will be there soon under his link. May I once again, and hopefully finally, suggest those of you who hang on to the horse/buggy of Snapfish check into the sports car of Picasa. It's not only easier/faster to upload, but it's INFINITELY easier to download. HOWEVER, if you love Snapfish and can't seem to dig yourself out of that rut, I'll be delighted to view your pictures on Snapfish! I can't wait to see all your pictures!

Comments

BUFFY said…
I really like your pictures daddy. I don't have very many pictures but the ones I have i'll put up as soon as I get an account on picasa...which, since I'm a procrastinator, might be a while

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results