Happy summer solstice! It's a bit early (Wikipedia says it won't happen until 18:06 UTC [1:06 PM Mountain time for us'ns in that timezone]), but I'll probably be busy then. Rumor has it that as of that time, CK will be on the downhill side of her last year in her 20's. Wow.

Speaking of Christa, I had wanted to spend my summer solstice with the Dastrups, but my work messed up so I wasn't able to. I was able to meet them for about 10 minutes at a mall. Benjamin had all sorts of new tricks he showed me, like how he could climb over the back of a bench. Jacob was preoccupied by one of the car-shaped strollers that malls tend to have. I informed CK that we need more video of the little guys.

By the way, what's the proper way to type out "us'ns"? (That's redneck speak for "us ones", which in turn is redneck speak for "us"). I tried "us 'nes" and "us 'n's" but neither looked right... not that the one I used does look right....

Comments

Chad said…
Regarding video of the little guys and the little miss:

"I NEED it!"
Gramps said…
Happy solstice!! Christa is 29 1/2 officially! Happy half birthday CK! I need more pictures as well as video of the munchkins.
Cambrienelson said…
Try finding the time to download the videos on to the computer, then uploading it onto youtube, and then putting it on the blog. It's at least a 20 min process per video which isn't exactly easy when you have a munchkin around.
If it was easy, I'd do it every day 'cause I love to show off my cute daughter.
Marilyn said…
Yes, we do appreciate your sacrifice in the time it takes to post such fun videos, but hey, even pictures are good! But I still wanna see little Jacob say COW!
So, everyone, enjoy your 15 hours of sunlight today, cause for the next year it will be darker days. Which is fine with me, maybe those lousy birds won't wake me up as early!
Christa said…
We were so bummed that Chad couldn't stay longer! Now that we don't have friends, the idea of company is even more exciting! We can't wait for him to come back!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results