Greetings from California. I'm just here to write and tell you how much fun I am having here. In the group of friends I am currently in, there is certainly no lack of excitement. It seems like there is something going on every night of the week and the nights where there isn't anything planned, we usually change that. Since I've been here, i've been hiking, mini golfing (2ce), gone to a few singles dances, had a how to host a murder party, been to a bbq, been to a few parties at peoples houses that are in our ward, etc. etc. It's been really fun. In fact, it's been so fun and I love it here so much, I've decided to stay here to go to school. I've been doing some research and I've found out that in-state tuition in Ut is more expensive than out of state tuition here at most colleges. At one college I found, I could save about $1500 per semester by going there. So I've decided that since I don't have a scholarship anymore and since I have to pay my own tuition, I'm going to stay here. In aug, I'm moving into an apt. with a few girls in my ward that I've become friends with. I'm excited. oh and just FYI, the pic that looks like i'm proposing to the guy, whereas, at the time the picture was taken, we weren't dating yet, his name is Christopher Betts and we're a "thing" now. And NO we havn't kissed yet for all you people who I know will ask me (*cough cough*christa and brigham*). We've only been "an item" for about a week and a half and I tell you all this so noone can accuse me of not telling them anything. So there you go....now you know. Anyways, that's about all the news in my life for now. I am going to the beach tonight with my friends and we're having a bonfire so I'll have to write about that later after the fact. Ciao my family.

Comments

Christa said…
Woo woo!!! (Not the bucket kind-- the "good for you" kind.) We need more details about your man! How old is he? Where is he from? Did he serve a mission? What is he doing right now? What is his net worth? Etc. We need to know these things if he wants to date my little sister.
Chad said…
What kind of ring did you give him?
Marilyn said…
Since you're an item now... How about a closer up picture so that we can see what in the heck he looks like?
Gramps said…
A man? Dating my daughter? Grrrrrrr. A whole week and a half? How many anniversaries have you celebrated so far?
BUFFY said…
LoL simmer down everyone. It's not all that serious yet. He's 22 yrs old, he served his mission in Mesa, Az (go figure), he's going to school and working right now, and he's a very nice guy. I'll try go get a better picture but I'm not promising anything all that much better. His pictures are more silly more than anything.
Cambrienelson said…
I can stand as a witness that buff parties tons. She is never ever home. She plays till the sun comes up (not really), but she has a really nice group of friends that I strongly approve of.
Gramps said…
He left California to spend his mission in Arizona. I guess that's not as bad as your uncle Keith who left Utah to serve his mission in Colorado.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results