While I was out traveling this past week, I had a bathroom mirror that had a corner such that I could see myself from the side. Now, I know I've been able to see myself from the side before, because I've seen myself in cornered mirrors before. But I was shocked to find out I have ... a "Microsoft nose"!

I'm a bit distressed by this. You see, a "Microsoft nose" is the type of nose had by most of the nerdy computer science people who can't work Linux, and spend most of their time playing computer games. They're the people who pretend they're computer experts, and spend enough time on them that they should be, but really don't know a whole lot. They can't use Macs or Linux, hence it's the Microsoft Nose. It's the nose where the snout angles up at the end. Most normal people don't have this type of nose. An abnormally high percentage of the group I just described do have this nose. And I have this nose!!! Aaa!!!

How embarassing....

Comments

Gramps said…
Ya know Chadwink, Microsoft is just a company, it's not the devil's organization. :-) I had no clue what a Microsoft nose was.
Unknown said…
I still have no clue what a Microsoft nose is.
Cambrienelson said…
I guess you have to be smarter than I am.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results