Yer dad is going in for surgery on his shoulder Monday morning sometime. They are hoping to regain some of his mobility lost with his frozen shoulder, and maybe get a better idea of any problems that maybe be causing it... He will start physical therapy afterwards. If you can believe it, this will be his first trip to a surgical center for himself. (LIES! LIES! I had my nose worked on once!) In the past, they have all been for me. Not as good a record as Pres Hinckleys never being a patient in a hospital until he was 96...but still a record a whole lot better than mine!

Comments

Gramps said…
"scope" and manipulation (i.e. he's gonna make 3 small cuts and do some work through there then move my arm and rip open all the adhesive capsulitis). In/out same day surgery. He's also going to grind down one bone he didn't like the looks of in the MRI. My shoulder has been in pain for so long, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Gramps said…
And I'll STILL not be a patient in a hospital since it is being done in an outpatient clinic.
Cambrienelson said…
I'm with dad-- I don't think it will be that big of a deal. Good luck though.
Christa said…
Good luck! Milk the recovery for all it's worth!
Marilyn said…
I sure hope it goes well. Grandpa is also going in on Wed next week for an eye operation to fix his droopy eyelids..so we'll just play general hospital. I'll drive the ambulance, Cambrie, you can come and play nurse, Brigham can be the Dr, and I am sure we will need a CNA for the Bedpans Buffalo...so I HOPE YOU CAN ALL MAKE IT!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results