Words of Wisdom from Pa time: Click THIS to learn why I don't change my ink cartridges when my printer tells me I'm out of ink. Oh...and why aren't you reading the reviews, wish list, or fun pages? Huh? Speaking of which...do you want to be able to know when stuff is posted to ANY of these blog pages without having to go look? It's easy. Use iGoogle as your home page (see the Groneman Reviews blog). Near the top right is an "Add stuff" link.....go there. Search for "reader" and you will find the Google reader. Click the "Add it now" button. Now go to your iGoogle page and find the reader gadget. At the top, in the colored section it says "Google Reader"...click on that. In the left columm, about in the middle, there's a BROWSE link (right next to the ADD SUBSCRIPTION link). Click on that BROWSE link. There is now a section called "Stay Close to Friends and Family". In the box next to "Username", put: groneman-family. Now repeat the process for all of our blogs: groneman-reviews, groneman (that's the fun page), and gronemanwish. That's it. Now when anyone posts an entry on any of those pages, it will show up on your iGoogle page. (Not comments, just main posts). Yer welcome. Then when someone posts, make a comment...it lets them know you're alive and you've read what they posted. Most people don't like to hear nothing back when they post something. I'm yer pa...and I lecture you from time to time...get used to it.

Comments

Chad said…
I comment.
Gramps said…
Hi Chad [waving]
Marilyn said…
Sounds too technical. But that is ok, my husband will help me out with it.
Cambrienelson said…
Darn printer people are just out there to steal our precious $$$.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results