A few weeks ago, Erica and I watched a documentary on Teens and Religion called Soul Searching. It was very interesting. They surveyed teens across the U.S., of all sorts of religious backgrounds. The survey "revealed" things that prophets have been telling us for as long as I can remember.

The people who did the survey / documentary were apparently very impressed with LDS youth, and wanted the director of mormon youth programs to know about it. So, it somehow made its way to the director of EFY (Erica's boss). Interesting.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Hum. I would like to watch the DVD, but not enough to pay for it. If anyone hears of it being on TV, let me know.
About the LDS youth...not too surprising. Of course they are impressive. They are the only ones who really know that they are spiritual children of God, what their purpose here on Earth is, and what they need to do to get back to Gods presence and inherit Eternal life! What a blessing the Gospel of Jesus Christ is in the lives we live! I am, for one, eternally grateful for my testimony of this great church!
Erica said…
I can check bring our office copy over, if you'd like to watch it.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results