Thank you everyone for your birthday greetings! I really did have a very nice weekend with my family, and future family. On Saturday, we had a Boren birthday party at my sister's house, where we celebrated everyone's birthday from January through April (we're getting big enough that it's easier to do birthday's in bulk). Then I had a great dinner with Mom and Dad (all y'all's parents... hope that's ok if I start claiming them too). And I just wanted to say thank you again for the gift - Brett and I went home and sorted through it all, and emergency kits really were an inspired idea. On Sunday we went to my parents' house, currently being taken care of by my sister, and had another birthday feast. So long as my birthday continues to be filled with good food, I'll be happy! Thanks again!

Comments

Gramps said…
Hey...no fair having so many birthday celebrations! :-(
Marilyn said…
A person like Katie should be well celebrated!
Unknown said…
The good news is that she let me come along too!
Gramps said…
Yea, Brettsker, well she said all she needs is good food on her birthday to be happy so take that!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results