I am happy to announce that Kiera learned a new word: Yes. And I'm very happy to announce that she has not yet learned the word "no" which is the favorite of all of her friends her age.

I took kiera to the ward easter egg hunt yesterday. I knew that she wasn't old enough to know what was going on so I didn't plan to have her participate. But when all the kids were given the "go" and started running around all excited, I sent kiera running after them. It was so cute I wished I had my camera. She ran after them all shrieking with delight because everyone else seemed excited. It was fun to watch her.

Comments

Christa said…
Isn't it the greatest to watch your kids have a good time? I'm happy to hear that you are doing so much better these days!
Marilyn said…
Hey, fun stuff! I miss those days of watching my children thrill over a basket of easter treasures!
Unknown said…
As long as the other toddlers aren't asking her to do drugs, I guess "yes" is a good word to learn. Good Job Kiera.
Gramps said…
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results