Argh! I'm glad to be alive! On the freeway in Orem....it's still dark. I'm going about 40 MPH in the Jeep when I see multiple spinning headlights & taillights in front of me. I step on the brake to try to slow down and I just start sliding. I saw an opening in the askew vehicles & lights, took my foot off the brake, and shot through. I thought I was gonna die! From there on in it was 20 MPH. I suppose it was good exercise for my heart. Saw about 5 more slideoffs along the way...both sides of the road. At the S turn in Provo there was an accident blocking northbound traffic. It was a total blizzard when I got up this morning. Is it Spring yet?........... CLICK HERE

Comments

Christa said…
We're glad you're alive, too! And it is definitely spring here in Albuquerque-- come on down! (PS-- Benjamin keeps asking why you aren't coming with Grandma.)
Cambrienelson said…
I've had one of those experiences driving in snow and it cured me forever of wanting to drive in snow. I'll stay in california thanks
Chad said…
I forgot my badge today, so I had to turn around and drive it again. But at least I wasn't on the freeway - the radio said that all of Utah County was a mess.
Marilyn said…
Yeah, I just watched the noon news. It said that their were 99 accidents in SL Valley this am, and like 84 in Utah county! And by the video that they had of the commute, it looked like a nightmare in January not the last day of March!
Unknown said…
Yeah, my walk across the street to the hospital this morning at 5:45 AM was sure . . . cold and otherwise uneventful and unaccidentful.

Glad you weren't one of the numbers dad.
Erica said…
That picture is great! It makes me smile. :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results