I bought the game of Khet ( LINK ) for a prize at BrainShare and it looked so intriguing that I bought one for myself. Marilyn and I played it last night. The first game Marilyn wasn't doing so good so I let her win. HOWEVER, in our second game that I was trying to win, she just plain beat up on me and killed my pharaoh with a laser beam about 15 minutes into the game. Dang...I HATE it when that happens! Cool game. Each person (2 players) has a laser on their end of the board. You have different pieces that can move/act in different ways with various configurations of mirrors. Your goal is to bounce your laser beam around so it hits your opponent's pharaoh. Sounds easy. It's not. With two of you moving mirrors around, blocking, and strategizing, it's quite intense. If anyone (local) wants to borrow it, feel free.

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds fun. I'll come try it out some time.
Marilyn said…
Any intellectual would love it! But I don't fit in that category. I thought it was totally mind boggling.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results