Dear Benjamin, Thank you very much for the birthday picture of dinosaurs and fruit you sent me. It was the best gift I received on my birthday. My birthday was a very busy day so I'm late saying "thank you" will you forgive me? I sent you some things I got at my work. I love the picture of dinosaurs. The Brontosaurus is my favorite. It's starting to be springtime here in Utah. Soon we will have leaves on our trees and I can go ride my ATV and go camping. I wish you were here to go camping with me. Well, I guess I'll see you later! Love - Gramps Groneman

Comments

Christa said…
Benjamin is very excited about getting a package! He is very excited about getting mail these days, so if you want a great picture like the one you see displayed, send him a letter, and I'll bet you get a picture in return. I can't promise dinosaurs, though-- artists are fickle creatures.
PS-- You may note that each of the dinosaurs in Benjamin's picture has the correct number of fingers.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results