Kiera had a great Easter. Yesterday we took her to my in-law's ward's hunt and this morning the Easter Bunny visited our house. Each time we had to show her the eggs, and convince her to put them in the basket. She enjoyed dumping them out and putting them back in. Then I showed her treats inside (lucky charms) and she was anxious to open them and eat the treats.

We also took her to a water fountain they have in the sidewalk of an outdoor mall around here. The water shoots up randomly from holes in the sidewalk and kiera had a blast playing in it. She got squirted in the face quite a few times and was very surprised, but never got upset. She is a water baby-- that's for sure.

Other news around here: I've been eating!!! I can eat small amounts of things. I've been told I can eat whatever I feel like eating. so far: smoothie, quesadilla, pizza crust, crackers watermelon, and ice cream. I can only eat little bits cause my stomach is still having a hard time adjusting to having food in it. I ate a few pieces of easter candy and I was sorry yesterday. Bad idea. Oh well, I'm very happy to be eating. I am in no way anywhere close to getting rid of my feeding tube which is ok with me because I know that without it's constant flow of food I would be nauseated. I'll keep it as long as they will let me.

Comments

Gramps said…
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!
Marilyn said…
PARTY ON!!! Welcome back to the happy land of eating. I am sure you missed it!
Cambrienelson said…
ps you can see more pictures on picasa

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results