54 54 54 54 54 54 54 54


I won't tell you how old she is but TODAY IS MY SWEETHEART'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! Happy Birthday Marilyn! To sloberate we went out to dinner last night with Buff and Chad/Erica/Emmy. Olive Garden. Emmy provided the entertainment. She was busy throwing things on the floor for dad/mom to chase, watching all the servers walk by, and really enjoyed having auntie Buffalo bounce her. I also had a very special moment...I was nibbling on her cheeks and she turned around and gave me a big kiss right on the mouth. It was kind of wet but it was so cute I didn't care. I really love actually having a grandkid around on a regular basis. I got yer mom a laptop, an upgrade from Vista to Windows 7, a french fry cutter, and a blood pressure monitor. How romantic can I get?!? Anyway....Happy Birthday!

Comments

Chad said…
Happy Birthday! And, as promised, I will take the extra effort to create a link to the birthday songs posted on the blog last year.

Happy Birthday!
Erica said…
I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. Happy Birthday!
Katie Groneman said…
Happy B-Day! Sorry we missed out on the birthday dinner yesterday.
Cambrienelson said…
Happy birthday mom! If you didn't get it already there is a card from Kiera in the mail.
Christa said…
Happy, happy birthday! Hope you are having a good one! I'm sorry that we missed dinner yesterday, too!
Marilyn said…
Thanks people! It was a great day!
Stevo said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You're the best and my most favorite mother-in-law I've ever had
Gramps said…
I saw the card from Kiera...CUTE! Also Benjamin sent a picture which was also cute...he's getting to be a good writer/speller/drawer. Drawer?....
Marilyn said…
Artist honey. Yes, he is!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results