News

I got a job today. I'm going to be making $22 per hour (I know-- not much compared to the $40 I could be making in California) but the great thing is I'm going to be giving flu-shots at walmart, pharmacies, schools, and other places. It is a seasonal job (September-dececember) which is perfect for me since I planned on quiting my job in december anyway. Also, I get to 100% pick my schedule. I'm not required to work AT ALL but I can work up to 40 hours per week. The pay isn't ICU pay, but I doubt I could have kept up in an ICU while only working 24 hours a month or so. So, I'm excited! I'm a professional people-poker.

News #2: Me n' the girls will be in utah July 30th through Aug 5th. Mark your calendars folks. I'd love to see anybody who is a available.

Comments

Chad said…
Sweet. What's fun for a (nearly four?)-year-old, a 10-month-old, and an 8-month-old? We should get together and do something.

Emmy likes straps.
Erica said…
I'm excited to see you!!! Are you still going on the cruise? I think that's in Sept, right?

Way to go with the job. $22 per hour is pretty darn good if you ask me. Especially for a "stay-at-home mom" job. If you need extra money, you simply put in an extra few hours. Sweet deal.
Gramps said…
100% choose your own schedule...not many jobs are like that. I guess if you don't show up that day, the people will have to come back. Cool! I get to see my lovely granddaughters on the 30th! SWEET!
Marilyn said…
I am glad your tickets are with Southwest, so that if the DAstrups can't come here (for sure) maybe you can delay 1 more week so we can have a little more time to get the playhouse DONE before you arrive! Still much that needs to happen!
Gramps said…
Playhouse ain't gonna be "done" by a long shot. Useable yes, done, no. By the way, I installed the high tech intercom system between the two levels today.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results