So long Harry Potter

We gave up a FREE showing of Harry Potter this morning so we could work on the playhouse while it was relatively cool. I'll tell ya...that's sacrifice. I put the door frame in and the front siding on and sealed it all up with caulking. I also got some more sheet rock work done and have it *almost* ready to texture on the inside. One more weekend to work on it before my little buddies get here. By the time I get home from work it's in the high 90's and the sun beats down on the playhouse so it's too hot to work on it then. I usually do a little before I go to bed. It's getting close to done! YEA!
Brett's too tall!
I see him!
From 2009-playhouse
I caught him!
From 2009-playhouse
From 2009-playhouse

Comments

Chad said…
Emmy loves you! She'll love the playhouse. I'm sure her cousins will love it when they get here.
Cambrienelson said…
THANKS GRAMPS. Kiera is excited to go to utah. I've told her there is a playhouse but she doesn't understand. She does however remember you and your house and the rocking horse. She is also excited to se Benjamin and Jacob.
Christa said…
Wow! It's amazing! Benjamin is dying to check it out!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results