Nelson stuff





Kiera was mommy's helper this week when buff had her "how to host a murder" party (where's the pictures on the BLOG BUFF?) Buff stole our table so we had to eat a few meals at Keira's table but she didn't mind too much. Kiera has been swimming a TON this past week with swimming lessons every day, playgroup swimming (my calling is to go) and also a 1-week-only pass to our local ymca swimming pool where Kiera's favorite little waterslide is. There were many days we did nothing but go swimming all day long basically!


Lydia has started expressing herself a bit more. She can now say Da! (dog) and "anan!" (all done). She can also sign all done. She has discovered her ability to climb which is keeping me on my toes. She's using kiera's stools to climb up to the toilet and play in the water, to climb on top of kiera's table, etc..


HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! Don't you all think I added a great addition to the fam? He is wonderful.

Comments

Chad said…
That's the life... Swimmin' all day.
Marilyn said…
Stevo, you were quite the Welcome addition to the family! Congrats guys! Can't wait to see my little grandkids!
Erica said…
I can't wait to introduce Emmy to the pool in a few days. Looks like Lydia loves it!

I love the picture of your aprons. I bet Kiera loves being dressed like her mommy.
Gramps said…
As usual, wonderful pictures/movie. I've just got the cutest grandkids in the world.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results