Tidbits

1. happy birthday to my car who turned 100,000.
2. 2 days ago while running I nearly stepped on a very large snake coiled up in the road. Today while running at 5:30 am I very narrowly missed being hit by a car. The car was approaching a stop sign where I was crossing in front. He had plenty of time to see me so I didn't even hesitate crossing in front of him. The problem was that he was putting on his watch and not looking at the road. once I realized he wasn't even looking up I chanced my route to avoid being hit. Once his car was fully stopped he looked up and saw me there diving out of his way and he rolled down his window and said "Sorry-- I didn't see you!". Um exactly.
3. Yesterday Lydia was dragging Kiera's blanket around the floor everywhere she went as if she too was in love with it. She would pause to cuddle with it and then she would drag it around to where ever she played. Then, today at nap time I went in to grab a diaper and found Kiera with a pacifier in her mouth trying to go to sleep (Lydia's security item is the paci). Kiera has NEVER taken a pacifier. Um, what are we doing ..... switching security items?
4. So tomorrow our fam is driving to LA to greet Steve's brother Kyle who is returning from his mission to Japan. I'm going to say Hi and Bye and hop on a 2 our plane ride to Utah (yeah for no layovers!). And I'll be in utah tomorow afternoon!!!

Comments

Gramps said…
Be more careful with my Punkin'. I think Lydia got the better end of that security item trade.
Marilyn said…
Funny little ladies! So Kiera isn't being posssive of her blanket? Maybe it is a good thing you got two of them!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results