How to be a perfect parent:

Benjamin called me the other day, again to check on the progress of the playhouse. We talked for quite a while. He told me that he tells his mom that she is a perfect mom and he loves her so much, but that isn't totally true. He said that he recently went on a camping trip with one of his friends and that HIS mom ALLOWED THEM TO STAY UP UNTIL THEIR BEDTIME...so he has a perfect mom and dad. Geez, it seemed really familiar to me! Seem's like I have heard that somewhere before!
It is tough not to be in charge when your parents don't seem to know what is best for you!
The sacrifices continue. Today is a holiday, and we were invited to a BBQ over at my folks, which we are skipping so that we can work on the playhouse! Only 4 more days to work on it till y'all come!

Comments

Christa said…
Yes, our friends let him stay up until 11 pm! If that's what it takes to be a perfect mom, then I have no interest in being one.
Cambrienelson said…
Oh joy, I can hardly wait until Kiera gets these ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results