"Resturant review"


When I arrived home from church today,Chef Kim had dinner nearly ready. We (Brett and Katie joined us too) were serve fruit and vegtables a la leftovers, but the highlight of the meal was definitely his Raspberry Chipotle Chicken! Yes, the secret ingredient (which I cannot divulge) Christa and Brigham have lots of that they need to eat before they move. This uses a lot of it. I am sure, for a hefty price, Kim might possibly be bribed into sharing his new sensational recipe, sure to be a hit!

4 more days till Cambrie and girls and Dastrups come. The party starts on friday...and rocks on Sat, and Sunday. Come one and all (sorry BJ and Steve have to miss this one) and join the party! Chad and Erica...are you going to join us Friday? I think Chad has to work, but Erica could pick him up after work and come and join us.... I am anxious to see those 3 cute babies together! :)

The playhouse made great strides yesterday after Kim and I put in a full plus day on it. Kim put in about 14 hours, and me about 11! But it is looking more and more like it will be done.

Comments

Gramps said…
I broke out the long saved bottle of roasted raspberry chipolata sauce Christa gave me at Christmas time last week for cream cheese and crackers. Thinking what else I could do with it I decided a chicken would do it good. I breaded some chicken breast pieces cut into bite size nuggets with Ritz crackers, flour, Italian seasoning, seasoning salt, old somethingoranother spice (it was in the cupboard, smelled good, so I used it) and salt and pepper. Fried that up in a pan then poured hot roasted raspberry chipolata sauce on it and MMmmmmm....it was delicious. Everyone had seconds. Like your mom, I'm getting excited about the gathering this coming weekend!
Marilyn said…
And I thought we were going to get rich on your recipe!
Chad said…
I'm taking the day off Friday.
Marilyn said…
sweet!!! Chad! Party ON!!
Cambrienelson said…
sweet. We'll be excited to see you!
I'm personally a fan of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce (it's the closest thing I've found to real southern BBQ)
Gramps said…
We'll have to ask Brettsker about real southern BBQ.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results