River Running Westwater Canyon

Breanna and I returned last night from our river run and fun! I enjoyed it. But after having done it, I don't think it is really something I would want to take the whole family on. It was the best river run I have been on, but I really love the rapids the most. And your only running those probably 2 % of the day. Nah! I think I would rather do something else with my family. Park City, for instance would be more fun with the alpine coaster, and it costs a lot less. Glad we went...though. It was fun.
We also went to Dead Horse point. It was late evening/dusk while we were there. We had nearly 100% cloud cover and we got some really great pictures, but then mysteriously they disappeared from the camera! So weird! We had stopped on our way south and went to see Chad and Emmy, and we took a bunch of pictures of Emmy, and we had ALL the pictures of Emmy and everything AFTER Dead horse point, but all the pictures at Dead horse...disappeared! BJ is really upset about that...and I am way bugged too. How is it possible for only one group of pictures to disappear while keeping all the others? We are hoping that Kim will be able to find them (as he often is on the computer able to find seemingly irretrievable stuff.) In the meanwhile,some of the Moab pictures that we took are posted on BJ's facebook. Of course we didn't get any pictures of the way fun stuff as the camera would have gotten drenched as we were!!
We went to the Weber's today for a BBQ with them. It was tasty good fun! Mom and Dad came, 2 hours late...but they finally made it!

Comments

Erica said…
I checked out the pictures on your FB page. Looks so fun! :) And Emmy loved seeing her Aunt Buffalo.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results