Celebrate Good Times!

Dastrups also had a good Fourth! Ours started out with a pancake breakfast/bike parade at the church (although I didn't even attempt the breakfast since Brigham was working-- we ate before we went) which was a huge hit with both Benjamin and Jacob. Jacob chased those bikes and scooters until he was too tired to do so any more.

Once Brigham was home, we played some water baseball and then Benjamin started a waterfight by dumping a bucket of water over Brigham's head. Jacob also thought that was hilarious.
Then we headed off to some friends' house for a BBQ and fireworks. It was Benjamin's first time experiencing fireworks, and he LOVED every minute. It was a great day!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Totally good pictures! I can't believe all of the boys cooperated all at once.

I like the idea of the bikes and parade. Fun times. I've also learned wisdom to feed my children prior to ward meals. Just easier.
Gramps said…
The mental picture of Jacob chasing bikes until he was tired made me smile. Oh man.....I wanted to be in on the water fight! I haven't had a good water fight for years! GOOD JOB BENJAMIN!!!!!!
Gramps said…
Oh yea...I forgot to ask, what's Benjamin's medal for?
Christa said…
All the kids at the bike parade got one. He wore it proudly for the rest of the day.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results