How to Host a Murder


Well, as you all know, I hosted a "How to Host a Murder" party on friday. It was the "Roman Ruins" episode. Only 1 of the 7 people I had invited had ever been to or heard of a How to Host a murder party and that was only cause he came to the one I had before... Noone really knew what to expect and it was hectic making sure everything worked out... I think cause noone knew what it was, a couple of people flaked out and I had to scramble to find replacements. But in the end it worked out well and everyone had a TON of fun! I recieved comments like "wow I had high expectations but this far exceeded what I was expecting." Thankyou Thankyou again to Cambrie for helping out! All of my pictures (from both my Utah trip and the party) are up on my facebook for furthur enjoyment but here are some of my favorites! The one with the guy and the umbrella is when me and mom went to "singin' in the rain" He was Cosmo and easily the best actor in the show which was fabulous!






Comments

Marilyn said…
Good JOB! BJ!! It is great (and rare to get a post from you!) Fun pictures!
did those people arrive looking like that?
Christa said…
Looks like a good time! Is the game yours? Thanks for sharing!
Gramps said…
Fun pics...What are the other pics with this..looks like you & the murderous crew went to the mall or something?
Breanna said…
Yes, everyone showed up as they are in the picture... I'm sure people witnessing were confused on the era they were in... Yes the Game is mine, if anyone would like to borrow it. The other pictures are of me, mike, and elizabeth (who went to the party) going shopping at the mall and going ice skating. We had a lot of fun.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results