"Singin' in the Rain!"


Yesterday BJ and I went to Hale Center Theater and saw, "Singing in the rain". It was GREAT! We both liked it more than the movie and would love to see it again! I HIGHLY recommend that my boys take their sweet wives to see it before it is over Aug 4. Except "Wicked" in NYC, that is the best play I have seen since I was 19 (Saturdays Warrior)! Wicked tickets go for $400.00 each, and this was $17.50 and was BJ's favorite activity since she came (above the River run and Park City, which both cost a LOT more!) I wish you all could see it. WAY Worth the money! I will tend Emmy while you guys go...and for this time at least I will come to your house to do it, so she can be in her bed. But you better get tickets fast....they were sold out for 1 week when we bought our tickets online...and good news travels fast! Don't buy a weekend ticket if you can avoid it...or I may not be able to tend.

BTW, if you want to see the pictures BJ took at park city, go see her facebook page. We had fun, but it really is a lot more fun to go in the rain: The crowds go home and the ride is much faster! Katie and Brett went with us ....so that was fun too! Good times will come to an end with BJ tomorrow as she is going back to Loma Linda . Wish you all could be with us more!

Comments

Christa said…
Buff, any time you say that you are not spoiled I will refer you to the last couple of posts from Mom. Sounds like you are having fun!
Katie Groneman said…
That sounds like a fun play - I'd definitely be up to going if Brett and I can find an evening where we're actually together.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results