Video tour of playhouse progress

Brett helped me hang the sheetrock yesterday. It's coming right along but I still don't think it will be finished until the end of the summer. Our next two weekends we'll be in Marysvale ATV riding so unless those good fairies do their thing (I've never had great luck with fairies), I won't start working on it again until the end of this month. What do you think Benjamin? Any more suggestions? How about Kiera? Do you know what a playhouse is? I'm making this for you little people!

Comments

Erica said…
Wow! Lots of progress even since I saw it a week ago!
Marilyn said…
He has been spending MOST of his free time on it! Brett and I helped him to get the sheetrock up yesterday. We held it in place so he could screw it on.
Cambrienelson said…
Wow-- all sorts of bells and whistles! Fun! Kiera is going to love it in 2 weeks!
Gramps said…
In two weeks there won't be much there to get excited about. :( In two weeks it's going to be pretty much as it is today.
Marilyn said…
Cambrie, I think you ought to think about setting back your tickets a week...if Christa can't come anyway. Then, maybe it would be done. Well, it will always be a work in progress until we run out of ideas I guess.
Christa said…
Looks awesome! The other day I asked Benjamin what one thing he would like to have most of all in our next house, and he said, "A fort like Gramps is making!"
Gramps said…
Smart boy.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results