About Havasupi

Just thought I should let you know...since this whole Havasupi thing has been silent for a while. It looks and sounds awesome! I would love to do it, but I cannot tent camp anymore. I need my electric blanket or a hot water bottle with me to warm the legs so I can sleep...to say nothing of the minimum of 2 foam matresses I would sleep on. No, Kim and I are going to say "Have fun" and wait to see your pictures! We would just slow you down anyway! I noticed that they aren't currently letting anyone down into there right now because of the Swine Flu...but, at some point they will open it again.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
honestly I don't see havisupi happening based on the fact that none of us know are schedules in advance and you have to make reservations months in advance to get in. Maybe another year when we have a little more know/say about our futures.
Gramps said…
Marysvale next year is still what we're hoping to get to though.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results