Happy Father's Day!

From Father's Day Story

Here is Benjamin's Father's Day gift to Gramps. I tried to get him to do it on paper so we could send it, but he insisted on doing in in his story folder. So I had to take a picture of it.

For those of you who are not as literate as Benjamin, it reads as follows: "Ahooooooo! The coyotes are back-- yikes! A ATV is speeding away. What? will? the coyotes do to the campers?" The picture is of Gramps and Benjamin in a tent surrounded by howling coyotes. Pretty scary stuff, I know, but I figured that with Gramps' love of scary things, this ought to be right up his alley.

We love you, Dad! Happy Father's Day! Thanks for being an awesome dad!

Comments

Gramps said…
Very nice picture and nice story Benjamin! Do Coyotes come close to your house? Do you hear them howl? Good ATV drawing! Thanks!!!!
Chad said…
I so need an ATV like the one in the picture.
Chad said…
Oh, and I like the Right-to-Left writing skills Benjamin has. When he goes on a mission to China, it will be that much easier for him.
Marilyn said…
Don't ya love little storytellers work?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results