Playhouse & Emmy

This is day 1 in the life of the playhouse. Emmy came over to help me build it so she gets the distinction of being the first Groneman grandchild to enter and play in it while it's being built. She spent a good portion of the day over here and she was as good as gold....happy cute little thing. I wish Benjamin, Jacob, Ty, Kiera, and Lydia were here to help me too. I'm in no hurry to get the playhouse finished...there's other things to do like ATV riding. It will be done by later this summer though.

Comments

Chad said…
It'll be fun for the little girls to play in the bottom part, while the boys play in the fort part above. They'll be able to spy into the neighbor's backyard at the pool. Do you guys remember the playhouse at Grandma Haslem's, where we could spy on the neighbor's pool?
Marilyn said…
As you can see, Chad was a helper dude on it too, and Brett and Katie were on the cleanup committee! It was appreciated!
Cambrienelson said…
Fun! real windows!! I think if I were to pick a side I'd say mom was right on the windows being slightly too high. But I'd also say that its not worth changing because kids will be old enough to see through them probably by the time they are 5. Put a little stool in there and then they can look out the windows. So is mom the decorating committee?
Marilyn said…
Yup! You wanna help?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results