Update

Just a quick update on us. Brett has officially been offered an RN position on the 7th (oncology) floor at UVRMC. He starts next week - night shifts, but we're optimistic that he'll get a day shift relatively soon. I just passed by thesis oral exam which is a nice load off my shoulders, although I do have to do some revisions and I need to add a better summary in a few pages at the end.

Most importantly, last night while I was driving home from work, I saw a falling star. So, if any of you want me to vicariously make some wishes, please let me know.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Congrats to both of you. While you are wishing....wish Steve to do well on his boards.
Gramps said…
Yea..good job..I had no doubts. Tell me, did you wave when you passed by the thesis oral exam? ;-) My wish? My wish is that all my kid's wishes will come true.
Marilyn said…
Congratulations Katie and Brett!
When and where do you want to go for dinner for both of you graduating?
Erica said…
Way to go, both of you! I bet it feels good to be done with your thesis.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results