GIRLY GIRLS

Comments

Marilyn said…
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! SO DARN CUTE!! I CANNOT wait to see those darling princesses!!
Christa said…
So funny! Wow-- Lydia is really growing up fast! Look at her waving and pushing that stroller! They are both adorable!
Stevo said…
I think I need to take my girls in the backyard, scrape up their knees, play sports, and practice burping! These videos are too girly for me
Erica said…
Kiera is so cute! I'm impressed she knows the words as much as she does! And Lydia! Wow! Impressive that she can walk, wave, and lift that stroller up and down all at the same time!
Chad said…
I am impressed. Kiera is such a beautiful princess. And Lydia is walking (with a walker, but still...)!

I'm excited to see the girls whenever you come.
Gramps said…
I wonder how long it will be before I have to walk with a walker too? Lydia is just too young to be there already. As for Kiera...what a pretty princess! But.....she's not going to be one of these pretty girls that must have a mirror is she?....
Marilyn said…
All we need now is Benjamin dressed up as Prince Charming...(Christa are you coming with Cambrie?)

And I gotta say, it totally reminds me of the days when Cambrie was about that age and she ran around singing the "Ah AH AHH ahhiahaho!" (if you didn't recognize it that was the beginning of the song from Sleeping Beauty as she walked through the forest..) and Chad would keep saying: "MOM! Make her stop!!!"
Good thing that Kiera doesn't have an older brother!
Cambrienelson said…
Good thing I had all of that practice singing it because Kiera always wants me to sing it when she is playing princesses which is all of the time.
Stevo said…
...she also says, "Daddy, NO SING!!!"
Marilyn said…
maybe you need voice lessons!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results