Here you go grandma and grandpa

Pictures for g+g's benifit. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd put a video on too.

Nelson news:
Steve finished his 2nd year of dental school on friday. So he's officially half way done. He just started a 3 week break for school. ...trouble is that he is going to spend it all studying for boards which are on the 29th.
I've been doing my clinicals up in the mountains. It is a CRAZY drive up there on account of the thick fog. There are times I'm literally just trying to see the lines on the road so I know which way to turn. There are a LOT of people who have very real psych problems up there (even the people in the clinic admit that there seems to be a lot). So I'm not surprised that people we know (and may or may not be related too) are up there. I'm going to go drive by her house one of these days, but it's been so foggy its not worth the effort lately (plus I'd never find it in the fog).
Kiera-- nothing new to report really. She is a bossy cow.
Lydia-- is a little spit-fire and OPINIONATED.

Random: why the heck don't they print more of the dooly and the snortsnoot books? I was online looking for them last night and they were like $45 each!!!

Comments

Christa said…
Cute pics. Such girly girls!

I tried to tell you about Dooley when we put one of the books into the white elephant. I have no idea why they are no longer in print! It's classic!
Marilyn said…
I sure love those little ladies! So cute! Wish I could love on them more!
About Dooley: Maybe we ought to just copy ours (since it is out of print) and laminate it and put it in a book for you! Dooley is great!
Gramps said…
What precious pictures....I'll be the real things are so much cuter though. Two wonderful girls. How long do you have to be a mountain girl? YEA STEVO!!!!!! Good job. Also good luck on the exam the end of the month...get ready to sloberate. If you pass this exam, what comes next?
Chad said…
Thanks for the pictures. We got the SnortSnoot book at the white elephant. It's for kids a bit older than Emmy, but we're glad we have it. I read it to Erica a few months back.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results