Glenn Beck-An Unlikely Mormon


My friend Linda was telling me about this, so I watched it. It is a funny and yet touching story on how Glenn Beck (of the Glenn Beck show on Fox television), much against his will, became a Mormon. He had many rebellious and dark years and much to overcome. I highly recommend this video to my family and anyone else. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDpdakxzZEM . This is the first of seven U- tube videos, one picking up where the last one finished off. Tell me what you think!

Comments

Marilyn said…
What??!! I would be willing to BET that you didn't watch it! You don't even dare! You probably would relate to this guy!

Your not so unlikely anyway dear, you are just in denial of your true inner self!
Marilyn said…
Hey folks, it is only about 35 min total, and is really an enjoyable watch!
Gramps said…
Is that why Grandma slept soundly through it yesterday? ;-) And yes, I've seen it twice now.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results