Playhouse update

The playhouse is coming along. I've got siding on 3 sides (upper and lower) and I've started to frame the roof. As you may know, it's been raining a lot here and I've got a solution for all the rain: As soon as the roof is on, we'll not have rain for months. Ug...I've got sore muscles. I've got to go buy some pipe so we can have a pipe intercom between the upper/lower decks. Emmy came over to spend the day helping me with the playhouse while her parents went to Lagoon. She was so cute and smiley and was a big helper.

Comments

Christa said…
Benjamin can't wait to see it! Sounds awesome!
Marilyn said…
Kim started work on it yesterday at 6:30 am and didn't finish until he was too sore, and tired to carry on (about 4 pm) This truly is a labor of love!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results