Conference Saturday

Emmy came to visit and we had fun. What a happy little girl today! Cuter'n a bug's ear. I got her to laugh a couple of times and smile a lot when I ate her cheeks. Erica skunked us royally in a game of Settlers! >:-| French Toast & sausage for breakfast, pizza for lunch and Gingis Kan for dinner (pop). Buff was here the whole time and Brett/Katie showed up for a little while. Benjamin, I played Wii with these folks for a while but they aren't nearly as good as you are. Snow and sunshine most of the day. I built a fire. ONLY 264 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
How dare you all have any fun without me?

dad, it is a little soon to be counting down. But I think if Kiera could count down she would join you. She makes me draw pictures of Christmas trees every day.
Gramps said…
That's the spirit Kiera!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results