Fun was had


Yesterday, Brett & Katie & Dad came over for dinner and some fun. Dad bought us Charlie Boy's BBQ (yummmm), and then we parted ways for a while. Dad and Emmy opted to stay home (since Emmy's bedtime was approaching), while the rest of us took some frisbees and played disc golf at a nearby course. I don't think we kept score, but Erica and Katie probably won. We played for about 90 minutes, and came back. Emmy had been put to bed just a few minutes before (which was her bedtime), so we talked for a few more minutes, and then all of us parted ways.

Thanks Dad for watching Emmy and bringing dinner! It was fun to see everyone, and it was good to get out for a bit without worrying about Emmy being away from her crib.

Comments

Gramps said…
You're welcome. We'll have to do it again sometime. Emmy was so cute. We just played and danced and read books until bedtime. She's a little sweetheart that I love. You gotta admit, those were some pretty good pulled pork sandwiches and darn good beans.
Gramps said…
Oh...and we had donuts. Don't forget the donuts!
Katie Groneman said…
... I'm pretty sure Chad's being kind about the frisbee score. I had to use Brett's fancy frisbee just to keep up.

It was fun - thanks for having us, and thanks for the BBQ - that sauce was pretty amazing.
Erica said…
Um, yeah, I'm with Katie. It was definitely not me who was winning, I can say that for sure.

Thanks for the yummy dinner and for watching Emmy. :)
Marilyn said…
Sounds fun, we'll have to do it again sometime when I am there! Course, Brigham says he would like me to stay until August....

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results