To celebrate Brighams finishing the boards last Saturday, we celebrated by making and eating home made Pizza and watching a movie (Bedtime Stories-which was cute, even if the star of the movie is a guy that Kim and I don't like usually in movies)...and then we played a game of "Ticket to ride". The first probably 1/3 of the game, Brigham was just drawing cards because he was trying to get Ty to sleep at the same time, so when he put Ty down and got into the game, he said,"whoa, I am no threat in this game...this hand is a mess!"
I responded that I was sure there was a way he would win it anyway, and he did! (Mother's are always right, ladies???). But I was a close second place. Brigham was like 138 to my 136 (not the right score, but I was only 2 points behind-which is a real thill for me!

Comments

Erica said…
I love that game!
Gramps said…
I never have heard of that game. And I want some home made pizza!
Cambrienelson said…
Congrats to Brigham on being done with boards!!
Unknown said…
Congrats with the boards!

I agree, fun game.

No surprise Brigham found a way to win.

Katie and I watched "Bedtime Stories" the other night (Free from Netflix by the way -- google free netflix codes) and we thought it was good. Surprised Adam Sandler could do a movie like that.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results