Seven Pounds

Back in January, Christa said: "Brigham and I just got home from seeing Will Smith's "7 Pounds" (you can get free tickets by signing up for a free trial of something on Fandango), and all I can say is that it's the best show we've seen in a long time. Definitely worth your time." and now I see why. It's a very interesting movie and for the first half of it I was baffled...nothing made sense to me. At the end of the movie everything was brought together and though about half way through the movie I began to suspect the ending, it was still powerful.

Comments

Katie Groneman said…
We really liked it too - although I had the ending revealed for me by someone before I saw it... so...
Marilyn said…
I saw it while I have been here. Take tissues, people!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results