Culinary Delight

So usually Marilyn has some sort of treat or another around here for after dinner. An 8 year old summer sausage doesn't cut it so I decided to make myself a German Chocolate Cake last night. Read the instructions: Cake mix, water, & oil. How boring. I decided to make it Cake mix, yoghurt, and fresh strawberries instead. Highly recommended. Good, moist chocoberry cake...and I'll also have to give a thumbs up to Pillsbury coconut/pecan frosting. I'm freezing half of it. Come taste some. Mmmmmm.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Don't expect a stampede dear!
Gramps said…
I hope not...I want to save it all for myself! Mmmmmmmm.
Chad said…
Erica and I went over and had some of Dad's specialty cake. I thought it was better than regular german chocolate cake.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results