Hmmmm.......

· Since a lot of people die of natural causes should I be concerned about eating natural foods?
· Everyone is dying. Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die and health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
· Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder and/or a cell phone camera these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
· Personally, whenever I feel blue, I just start breathing again which usually takes care of it.
· All of us could take a lesson from the weather and I wished I would have learned this earlier in life. Weather pays no attention whatsoever to criticism.
· In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
· How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
· I wonder who the first person was to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out?' How about the first person to look at a lobster and think about eating it?
· If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
· If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? - Ok...that's an old one....but I still like it.
· And last of all, I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of eating Alphabet Soup?

Comments

Unknown said…
I liked the Prozac one
BUFFY said…
these are all great points dad... i've even wondered about some of them myself...like the cow/lobster one. I thoroughy enjoyed this :-)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results