Let it snow!






Almost 2 inches of rain in Cedar Hills before it started to snow...and it snowed all afternoon. (click on this picture) The pond by the city center has at least 10 feet of water in it. It's supposed to be colder tomorrow and snow all night tonight and tomorrow, ending Friday. It should be around 70 degrees by Monday. Gretchen Wilcox is out shoveling snow off her pool deck (??). Can I just say I miss my sweetheart? UPDATE: About a foot of new snow this morning and it's still snowing! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!!!!!! Hard to believe it's supposed to be in the 70's by next week.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Maybe Gretchen wants to do a polar bear plunge to initiate her new pool!

Really, honey, I was doing my best to protect my knowledge of snow again in Utah from my out of state kids...do you REALLY want them to move back, or not!? :)
Gramps said…
Hey....It's going to b 60 on Saturday and in the 70's all next week. This is NOT a bad thing, this is diversity which I love!
Marilyn said…
So, WHY can't it do that in December??? you know, when it is supposed to snow that much??? I'll bet my daffodils are crushed now!
Erica said…
To think our neighborhood had a huge BBQ on Monday night out on the lawn, with everyone in t-shirts and shorts, then to wake up to THIS. It's depressing, actually. If I hadn't seen the forecast of 72 degrees on Monday, I think I might cry.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results